Thursday, June 17, 2010

get ready for you know what.


So EVERYONE knows Miu Miu spring 10 was amazing, Miu Miu fall 10 was obv amazing. but WEIRDly enough i am more in love with (maybe not MORE in love with buuut) Miu Miu PREFALL. weird but oh so good.








MMMMMMmmm the suit. Sorry, I cant help but post about coats and warm things because it is forty degrees outside. Idaho is weird. Good thing kortney warmed me in my bed last niiiight. HA. not in a sectual way. Infact she kind of made me colder because my blanket was sideways. uhhhhhhh kay weird bye.

5 comments:

  1. I would do some pretty horrible things to get my hands on some of this, just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh those coats!! i want them on me this fall!! hahaha! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. im head over heels for those first two looks. good god, why does miu miu do this do us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol not sure about the tartan suit, but I really like everything else! Summer fashion bores me so much....bring on Autumn....woooo! :D

    ReplyDelete