Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crick it

Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh..the only sounds I hear
Mesmerizing monotony filling my ears.
Heat swarming my face as my body comes closer
Environmental forces lull me into oblivion
Vibration singing my body to sleep
Avoiding the leer of fellow human gaze
Questioning my choice to be stationary here
Quiet moan gradually advancing
Louder Louder
Transforms into BUZZING
Interrupted brain waves
Might start shoving
JERK back to mortality
Welcome to the Laundromat.
A Creepy Reality

What a cruel fake ocean dream. Two hours at the laundromat has done a sister in. Loving dirt, hair, and unknown humans lurking in the bathroom as if it's their club (I think it actually might be). Craving a cookie unfathomably bad. I would take a jog to get one...but heaven knows I must guard the clothes. For the love of all that is holy, I just remembered why I wait a month between doing laundry.

God bless Murray.

However.. according to internet... some laundromats are quite charming.
Believe what you will.










No comments:

Post a Comment